BLUE MAKEUP: SISLEY DOES IT BEST!
Blue shadows, liners, and mascaras are in! One of my favorite things about Sisley's makeup lineup is they create such wearable blues, which are so hard to find. The brand just did it again with their new So Stretch Mascara in Deep Blue.
While it may seem tricky to pull off, blue is actually quite eye-brightening, and we at FYFE believe anyone can wear the color. And with the rich tones of this lineup—paired with soft cheeks and lips—there’s no fear of that powdery-pastel chalky look we all rocked in the ‘80s.
So give our Sisley beauty recipe a try (watch the video for more details) and see for yourself!
1. Dampen a thin eyeliner brush (the wetness allows you to grab more pigment), and trace Les Phyto-Ombres 23 Silky French Blue eyeshadow right along the upper lash lines. With a fluffier (dry) shadow brush, apply the same shade over lids and blend with your finger up to the crease.
2. Line your upper and lower lashes with Phyto-Khol Star Waterproof eyeliner in No 7 Mystic Blue.
3. Add a little more drama by drawing Phyto-Eye Twist in No 8 Black Diamond directly over the lower lash line and blending the two shades together.
4. Coat and shape your lashes with So Stretch Mascara in Deep Blue.
5. Swirl a cream blush over your cheeks. Phyto-Blush Twist No 5 Contour is a natural, healthy-looking shade.
6. Press Le Phyto-Rouge Lipstick in 15 Beige Manhattan over your lips.
7. Finish the look by dotting Phyto-Lip Twist No 1 Nude into the center of your lips. The glossy texture gives lips a slightly fuller look. Pretty !
SILVER-BLUE SMOKY EYES
Shop this video and hundreds of others on the FYFE App!